Adi Teknik Karya Bakti, PT is located in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are a provider for total solutions in HVAC&R.
Our main business scopes as the following :
1. HVAC&R (Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration), includes IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) system design, cleanroom for semiconductor, optical and instrument industry, pharmacy, F&B, surgery room, negative pressure room (eg:SARS, TBC, H5N1) and possitive pressure room (eq: trauma center) for hospital, industry cooling process, thermal energy storage, ice maker line, cold storage, data center cooling design, low humidity engineering, air conditioning system design etc.
2. Air Conditioning Equipment, eg: Air cooled mini chiller, Air cooled modular chiller, Water cooled chiller, Absorption Chiller, Water and air cooled package AC, Dehumidifier, Precision Coolling, split duct, Fan Coil Unit, etc.
3. Cleanroom Equipment, eg: air shower, FFU (Fan Filter Unit), bag in bag out filter for negative pressure room, clean bench, pass box, etc.
4. Duct works, eg: Pre-insulated PU Ducting and Sheet Metal Ducting.
5. Thermal Insulation Polyethylene Fireproof Foam
6. Building Energy Management and Automation System
7. Rotary Compressor
We will provide total solution for your need (design, estimate, sales, construction and installation, testing and commissioning, service and maintenance).
Call us for free consultation with our professional engineer....
- Actively seek improvement of implemented result by recognizing where efficiently of available resources can add more value
- Min D3/S1 degree
- Able to work independently & under pressure
- Graduated from a reputable university min with a bachelor degree in finance or business management
- Min have experience in Internal Control Analysis and realibility
- Possess good working knowledge and understanding of financial processes is a must
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must have strong initiative, result oriented with strong personal drive
- Must posses strong risk and control sense
- Posses high integrity, high spirit and energy to lead control improvement process
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and submit CV, other supporting documents and current photograph to :