PT. Bakrie Sumatera Plantations Tbk
PT Bakrie Sumatera Plantations Tbk isone of Indonesia’s prominent palm oil and rubber producers with plantations in Sumatera and Kalimantan islands of Indonesia. The company’s main businesses are in rubber plantation and oil palm plantation, production of crude palm oil (CPO), palm kernel (PK) and germinated oil palm seeds.
To support our growth and our world leader position, we are IMMEDIATELY looking for talented professionals who will share our enthusiasm and contribute to develop the Group's and their own future.
We are looking for highly qualified team memberto fill in the positions as :
HR & GA Staff (Code: HR)
- Performing day today HR Development practice in order to support Company’s People Strategy, such as : Recruitment & Selection, ISO 9001, Training and handle other general HR & Industrial Relation activity
- Male, max. 35 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) of Psychology (Industry), Law or Management
- Having experienced min. 2 years in similar position will be advantage
- Ability to work closely with all level and combine HR concept and practical
- Having ability to work in a team, and is independent, honest, and objective in performing its duties
- Computer literate (Ms. Office); Fluent in both writing and speak English; Well administrative and paperwork
- Willingnessto be placed in Lampung; Bengkulu & relocated in any site
If you meet these requirements, please send your comprehensive applicationand resumeand most recent photographwithin 10 days of this advertisement to:
(Please send CV Max. 200 Kb & put code on the subject of email)
*only the successful candidate will be notified