Indonesia’s world-class curator and cultivator of leading brands, Time International prides itself in being the current holder to exclusive retailing rights or authorised sales points to over 60 of the world’s most renowned timepiece and lifestyle brands. The company also has more than 92 stores throughout the nation.
Time International’s steady expansion in the 90’s was highlighted by the successful opening of Indonesia’s first Cartier boutique at the prestigious Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta. With the arrival of Cartier in the world’s largest archipelago, Time International was able to bridge a gap in the market and provide Indonesian customers with access to the brand’s full range of products – including Jewellery, Watches, Leather Goods and Accessories – without having to leave the country.
Time International are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated professional for the following position : Sales Executive
Job Description :
- Mastering knowledge and information related to the brand and share to respected customers
- Deliver standard service excellence to customer, based on brand guidelines
- Establishing contact and develop relationship with regular and new customers
- To keep and maintain customer database and preferences
- Consistently contributing sales by accomplishing store monthly target
- Performing and maintain daily stock inventory
- To ensure product, display material, sales kit and boutique environment are in good condition
- Perform additional service such as bracelet shortening & strap adjustment
- Holding at least Diploma degree from reputable academy or university
- Having at least 2 year of experiences in high end brand to help the incumbent in serving the client with full confidence
- Having strong business related knowledge and professional communication skill
- Having the desire for the sales job with strong determination and be self-motivated in achieving the goals
- Posing the high skill of teamwork and performing the job independently, as well as the capability to thrive in today’s competitive market
- Having proficiency in both verbal and writing English is a must
- Having flexibility in work schedule is required, including the ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays as operational need may require.
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please submit your application letter along with resume, copy of supporting documents, recent photograph and copy of ID within 1 (week) to:
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gedung Menara Sudirman Lvl 12A Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 60, Jakarta 12190 Telp. 021-29272708